Thursday, June 25, 2009

What happens when your bored...

You've probably noticed I've had a little too much time on my hands and added some "extras" to the blog. This is what happens when you get stuck at the airport for 5 hours with nothing to do. Have fun playing fetch with the puppy! It makes me laugh every time (I'm very easily amused:) I finally have a dog that plays fetch the "right way". Anyone who has played fetch with Jayda knows what I'm talking about.

Also, I apologize for the additions to the playlist...Well not really. There is something about Summer and my need for 80's music. It reminds me of High School (ya I know it wasn't in the 80's, but I listened to then too). My first and ever lasting crush is Bon Jovi. So, enjoy rocking out with me. There is also some ACDC and Ozzy mixed in for you die hards. Sorry Mom! I know how much you love OZZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment