Monday, June 22, 2009

Happys Father's Day.

To all of our Dads and Grandpa's

Thank you for all your love and support...and for being you. Hope you have a great day.
We love you!!

(Grampy Kim)

(Grampy Farrell)

(Grandpa Schvaneveldt giving Bryli some luvs)

"My Daddy"
My favorite Jayda pic ever. No one messes with her daddy or her back-hoe

This Father's day was extra special since we got to spend it with all of our Dads this year. We started the day off in Westin and got to spend time with Grandpa Schvaneveldt and Farrell (that would be Buzz's Dad Brent...don't ask:) We got to see everyone and eat tons of yummy food. Then we went to a cook out at my Mom and Dad's house with Mindy and the kids. We kind of watched them eat since we were so stuffed, but we had room for Key Lime Pie. We ended the night off with a grass fight and game of Phase 10. It was a lot of fun...except for the part when Christian fed me a hand full of grass with mud still attached. Thanks bunches Boo! or was it Kassidy? I couldn't tell from the bottom of the doggie pile. And a special thanks to my dear, sweet husband who inspired this torture. And to Jayda too. My own sweet dog who took me down line-backer style so I could be viciously attacked by family. I love you all so very much!

There is one person we didn't get to see yesterday. We miss him very much, but he is forever in our hearts.

I love you Gramps!



(Grandpa Dallas. Halloween Cookies 07)


"Because someone we love is in heaven, there is always a little heaven in our home"

1 comment: