Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fishing Trip! (sorry no pix)

Buzz has been going through withdrawal from fishing since the steel head run has shutdown for the season. So, Saturday he and Jayda decided to pack-up and head to the lake. Since it was free-fishing day in Idaho, he asked me to go with him. It must be love as I'm sure there is some law about taking your wife fishing. We had tons of fun! and it only rained a little! Jayda isn't much of a fishin' dog though. She kept knocking the poles over and whined non-stop. My husband has declared himself "king of the lake" with the best catch of the day. It was a massive catch. It had to be-at most- 5 inches long. He is so proud ;) You gotta love Buzz's sense of humor. But at least he caught something. I got nadda...except for the weeds a couple dozen times. Buzz was sweet for putting up with me. I still think he only took me so he had an excuse to buy a new fishing pole ;) JK!

We finished off the day with dinner back at camp with Brent, Charlene,Jackie, and John. Brent made the best pork chops ever. Jackie scones weren't too bad either. Yum-O!!

No comments:

Post a Comment