Friday, May 29, 2009

I told you we were boring...

So, in 5 days I have nothing interesting to Blog about. I told you we have pretty boring lives. We been doing nothing but working. I've been in my SGU office (that is St. George to non-flying folk) since Monday and didn't get back until last night. On the bright side, I finished a training module I've been putting together for the last 6 weeks. Now maybe I can quit working on it in my sleep and get some rest. Buzz is busy working in the dirt now the rain has finally stopped. Jayda has been home being a pissy puppy. She can't go to work with Buzz on his current job because it is right on the highway. After 2 run-ins with vehicles we thought she would be safer at home. Not to mention saving on Vet bills. Hopefully, the weekend will be more entertaining. Tomorrow we get to SLC for the car race!

FYI-Air Show at Hill AFB next Saturday. We're going if anyone wants to come with.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my life and I have 4 other that are SUPPOSED to keep me entertained at the moment!

    ReplyDelete