Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day...


In all the fun of holiday weekend its easy to forget the purpose of Memorial Day! I first want to say Thank You to all of men and women who have fought and died for our Country...past and present. I'd also like to thank our troops who are currently serving. I especially want to express my gratitude to my friends who are on active duty. They risk their lives everyday to keep our skies and borders safe. I'm very grateful for the sacrifices they and their families have made for our Country. I'm very proud to have them as friends and I pray they..and all our soldiers...come home safe and sound. God Bless them and America.!
May we never forget the price of Freedom...

What did we do for the Holiday Weekend? A little of everything. We went to the Hill Air Force Museum (yup, again!) and then we went to Night of the Museum 2. We spent Sunday morning helping Grandma Sybil with flowers (my favorite part of Memorial Day!). Then we got to hang out with the rest of our families. It was tons of fun! Especially playing Clue with Seth and Lyra. I couldn't of done it without my helper Pyper. I also got to hang with Hannah and play "Beauty Salon".
As for today, well holiday is almost over :( I'm getting ready to head to the airport to catch a flight, Buzz is hanging out, and Jayda...Well, this is what Jayda is doing right now.



She's a little tuckered out from playing with the kids and Evona. Its a rough life!




No comments:

Post a Comment