Friday, May 22, 2009

Family Band...!


(I know...not a band pix, but I forgot my camera)


This week our family has been supporting the Arts. First Kassidy's piano recital and last night was our nephew Christian's band concert. Christian did awesome on his Clarinet and proved you can be cool and be in band. We couldn't be prouder of him since he comes from a long-line of Clarinet players...Grandpa Kim, Grandma Jane, and Me (although I was more of a squeaker!) I'm sad to say that this was Christian's last band concert as he is retiring from band...and orchestra (we were hoping to see his return to the viola). He has decided to pursue other "extra curricular" activities in 8th grade. This had me a little worried since my extra curricular activities usually invovled sluffing, but not Christian. He is trying to decide between taking Reading or Shakespear. SERIOUSLY!! I'm have no idea what my sister feeds her children. She is raising a couple of Einsteins.






No comments:

Post a Comment