Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stupid Truck Driver!

So, today I'm a little bit peeved and I need to vent. Driving home from SLC today a stupid construction truck decided to pull out of the center median and onto I-15 right in front me. I had to slam on my brakes going 70 MPH..Okay maybe it more like 80, ... to avoid ramming my civic up its freaking tail pipe. Stupid thing is...there was no construction on that entire stretch of road. Then, once death was narrowly avoided, the truck launched a huge rock at my windshield. I now have a rock chip the size of quarter in the dead center of my windshield which cracked out in about 30 directions. It looks kind of like a little spider-web. If thats not bad enough, I got 2 more lovely little divots notched out of my windshield as the rock bounced off. Then, the jerk had the nerve to flip me off when I passed him. I may have honked my horn at him in unkind manner when he tried to kill me or it is possible he saw my birdy finger when he looked in his rear-view mirror, BUT HE TRIED TO KILL ME and broke my windshield. Stupid, (BLEEP) truck driver!!!!

and you thought I couldn't vent without swearing. Heehee ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, does your car have a "Pull out in front of me...I like it!" sign on it like mine does!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey~I got a nice quarter-size spider web in the middle of my windshield, too! Mine came from a chunk of coal launched by a coal-hauling semi near Price.

    I didn't swear, either. :)

    ReplyDelete