Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Kassidy!


I know I'm a little bit behind schedule, but Kassidy turned 12 on April 18. I can't believe my lil Kassy is 12...and in 6th grade...and now in mutual. Gulp!! It really makes me feel old when I realized that the first time I took Buzz to meet my fam was at her baby blessing. Now, she is a beautiful, intelligent, young woman. I love that she is sooooo much like me...most of the time. Sometimes it feels like I'm arguing with myself and that is incredibly annoying. SORRY MINDY!! I feel honored that I got invited to her "friends" B-day swim party. I guess I'm not so old and un-cool after all. However, she did introduce me to her friends as her weird Aunt who acts totally crazy. I'm still not sure how I should take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment