Friday, January 29, 2010

Saying Goodbye...

Being home turned out to be bitter sweet. I made it home to say good-bye to my Gram for the last time last night. Minutes after posting last night, I got a call that she had taken a turn. I was able to spend some time with her and say good-bye before she passed away peacefully in her sleep. The world is now as it should be. Sybil is once again with her Dallas. Guess he finally got tired of waiting on her. Now, the hard part. Me figuring out how to get my world back on its axis. She was an amazing, strong, beautiful woman and I was blessed to know her. She was my original Co-Pilot and I'm not quite sure how to finish this flight without her. I love you Gram.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kari, I am so sorry. I just don't know what to say.....If you need ANYTHING, you know where I am.

    ReplyDelete